Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS MASTER DATA

former_member215337
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Please provide me the path or T-code, to see the transferred customers and materials, Sales documents as well from ECC to GTS.

Thank you

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215337
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I was able to transfer the Customer & Material from ECC to GTS when I transferred at initial transfer of master data, it is showing me the message like (All selected Partners (1) have been processed successfully) and for material ( Of (1) selected material were processed successfully) But the problem is when I am created a sales order it not going to GTS so I went to Initial transfer of documents and transferred a sales document but it is showing that (sap gts :legal control document type mapping not maintained). Please provide me the required steps to transfer the sales documents and where to see the transferred documents in GTS system.

Thank you

Srikanth

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Srikanth,

have you assigned the document typs from your Feeder system to the correct document typs in GTS?

see picutres below for further informations

Hope that helps

Regards

Thomas

former_member215337
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank your for immediate response and inputs Thomas.

I have done document mapping correctly.

1. Document Type EXPORD----OR mapped

2. Item category   EXORD1---- TAN mapped

3. Included the document type for Embargo service in GTS

4. Badi's are in Activation mode

5. I have checked the Message types also in BD60, they are there already

Even I have maintained these settings but still getting the same error?

Tell me where can i see the result weather the master data and sales documents are reached or not to GTS in GTS system...

Thank you

Srikanth

former_member215337
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have tested that transfeering the customer again from ECC to GTS successfully after maintaining postal code field (POST_CODE1) in Customer master.

The problem is when i go to GTS system Log--- it is showing the customer number which I created and also BP has been created for that customer. But when I trying to open the same BP in GTS cockpit--- Compliance Mgt--- Classification/Master data----- Maintain Business Partner---- I was not able to open the BP even the BP has already been created in GTS system. I dont know why it is happening Please help me. Screen enclosed

Thanking you

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please get the screenshot of the transaction(BP) where you have provided your BP# and no data.

Regards

Dhilipan

former_member215337
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan

Thank your for immediate input .

This is the screen where I am opening for the Customer

SAP GTS Area Menu--- Compliance Mgt---- Classification/master data--- Under Business partner--- Maintain Business partner--- here we can see the BP screen right....

But I dont know why it is not opening the BP even though GTs system-- Log details it showing the Green signal and message that Business Partner has been created .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sirkanth,

You are not supposed to enter the BP# there. On the left side, you see Find-> Select Business Partner

By->(External Number)- When you don't have the BP# in GTS and just the customer# in ECC.

In this case, you have mentioned 1208- Your external number in ECC and click on start. System will show you the BP# created in GTS. Just double click on that to see the details of the Business partner on the right side.

Regards

Dhilipan

former_member215337
Participant
0 Kudos

Dhilipan Thank you for your inputs

Please observe the first screen which I shared related GTS system there already BP is created and BP number also it showing. So I am not entering the both numbers in BP screen in GTS system. Just I have placed there both numbers for your understanding purpose only.

I am just mentioning the external number only i.e 1208 and clicked on Start button but of no use.

One more problem is When i am creating a sales order with standard customer (1000) then that order is passing to GTS system. But if I am creating a sales order with newly created customer 1207 or. 1208 those orders were not passing to GTS. What could be the reason? I also manually transferred the Customer from ECC to GTS. and Sales documents also transferred. But when I go to GTS system--- display blocked documents, it is showing the message 'No data found for selection'

Please help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srikanth,

Please get me a screenshot where you have entered 1208 as External number on left side and clicked on Start... If you had done that, there are 2 possible results

1) 0 Business partner found

2) Left side panel shows BP#2000008346

But the screenshot that you showed me before is something different.

Regarding documents- Under Legal control Export- Go to Display Existing documents and see if you can find the document. Make sure you are giving the Sales order# as Reference number.

Regards

Dhilipan

former_member215337
Participant
0 Kudos

Dhilipan

Thank your for your patience.....

Please observe the below screen and let me know if any thing wrong.

My problems are

1. I have created a customer in ecc 1207 -- transferred to gts manually-- BP created 2000008437

same like 1208-----transferred to gts manually---- bp created 2000008438 which shown in GTS log.

2. I have created a sales order with customer 1207 - which is not passing to GTS even though manually transferred. saying that Customs Business Partner required.

3. I have a created a sales order with 1000 customer (standard customer) then this order is reaching GTS automatically.

Here I am little confused what is happening I dont know. please help me.

Ultimately what I meant to ask you is... If I want to practice all the scenarios in GTS modules I would like to configure my own structure and master data and all. but it seems that only standard customer and standard material is allowing in GTS system. Is it any problem with IDOC & RFC settings or only configuration problems? Please guide me in this reg.

Thank you very much

Srikanth

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Srikanth,

when I take a look at your Screen shot, I see the messages

Have defined the number ranges for your customer data right? If not use transation SNUM with

object BU_PARTNER and ranges (the Picture). Make sure, that the Intervall AB has the external

number range flag. 

Hope that helps

Regards

Thomas

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Srikanth,

try to Transfer the sales document with Transaction /SAPSLL/DS_D_SD0A_R3 from ECC to GTS.

Maybe you get an error protocol that might be useful for you.

At GTS you can use the transaction /SAPSLL/CUHD_IC_EXP to check the incompletness of your documents.

Regards

Thomas