cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC C4C integration over HCI and Initial Data Load issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are working on the ECC - HCI - C4C setup for our customer.We are able to send and receive Account and Account Address information back and forth. Our pain area is the following.

The Business Partner Relation (Partner Function) does not seem to get created on C4C. Atleast under the Relationships tab on the Customer, I do not see any Is Bill To, Has Ship To, Is Payer, Has Payer

When I check the Payload, I do see that the Partner Functions related data is sent by the ERP system. And no errors on the  message processing.

Any ideas why this could be the case.

Thanks and Regards,
Vikram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Vikram

I think the partner functions must be mapped in the value mapping. The data model from ECC to C4C is different here.  Employe relationships are stored in account team, the ship-to, bill-to are stored in the relationships.   For example, if the partner function === employee responsible, it goes to the account team.  This in the value mapping is ZM.  If ZM map to account team.  If ship-to, it must be mapped to the relationship facet - so check this in the value mapping on HCI.  Keep in mind, once you do this, we don't separate between sold-to, bill-to in C4C. You can't create opportunities against these.

See what you find in the value mapping.

-ginger

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vikram,

I have noticed this in CRM integration, Initial Load program was only able to flow the Account - Contact and Account - Employee.

We have to enhance this program in CRM for one of our customer to fetch not only these but all the relationship out from CRM. You can check if similar is the case for you and can try to get all the relationship into C4C by allowing to fetch all relationship in the Initial Load program.

Hope this help. Kindly keep me posted so that I can remember this for ECC too.

Regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandan,

What do you mean by enhancing the program? Can you please elaborate

BR,

Vikram

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vikram,

By saying enhance the program I mean create a custom program similar to this standard report. This custom program will fetch all the relationship from ECC rather than above mentioned only relationships and send them towards C4C.

Regards,

Chandan

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vikram,

I assume you have also maintained the required Code List Mapping for the relationships on C4C. If not you will have to maintain the required mapping so as to get the Relationships through into C4C.

Can you also elaborate on the error if you are getting any?

Regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is the problem. We dont see any error. But then I dont see any relationships either

BR,

Vikram

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vikram,

Can you please once confirm whether the required data is flowing out of ECC by checking in IDOC and whether they are coming up in the payload on C4C?

Regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandan,

The Payload looks like

<SalesArrangement actionCode="04" partnerFunctionListCompleteTransmissionIndicator="true">

<SalesOrganisationID>05</SalesOrganisationID>

<DistributionChannelCode>10</DistributionChannelCode>

<DivisionCode>10</DivisionCode>

<SalesOfficeID/>

<SalesGroupID/>

<LifeCycleStatusCode>2</LifeCycleStatusCode>

<IncotermsClassificationCode>FOB</IncotermsClassificationCode>

<IncotermsTransferLocationName>Vapaasti myyvässä pisteessä</IncotermsTransferLocationName>

<PriorityCode>3</PriorityCode>

<CashDiscountTermsCode>0101</CashDiscountTermsCode>

<CurrencyCode>EUR</CurrencyCode>

<PartnerFunction actionCode="04">

<PartnerInternalID>148778</PartnerInternalID>

</PartnerFunction>

<BusinessPartnerRelationshipCatagoryCode>RE</BusinessPartnerRelationshipCatagoryCode>

</PartnerFunction>

</PartnerFunction>

<BusinessPartnerRelationshipCatagoryCode>WE</BusinessPartnerRelationshipCatagoryCode>

</PartnerFunction>

</SalesArrangement>

BR,
Vikram

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vikram,

Can you please once confirm if you see the check marks in your replicated Account as shown in the below screenshot?

"Bill To" and "Ship To" Address from ECC will checked.

Regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandan,

Yes these fields are marked as you show. What does this indicate?

BR,

Vikram

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vikram,

Significance of these check box are to signify the Bill to and Ship to Address assigned here. So if I look into your payload, the Customer coming from ECC is both Bill to and Ship to, so it shows up in this check box to denote that it is both Bill to and Ship to.

However this is nothing to do with the Relationship facet where you expect to see this.

To clarify more, looking into payload, I see Customer which is both Bill To and Ship To, these address is marked as checked just to signify that this mentioned address is for both Bill To and Ship To.

So I will say this is working as expected when the customer replicated is assigned with both Bill To and Ship To partner function.

Hope this clarifies.

Thanks,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

So Chandan,

In case we have a customer where the Bill To and Ship To are different then they should show up where?

If you can help understand.

Thanks and Regards,
Vikram