cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI value capture from GRN actual value not average price.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In our system we maintain the below process.

Sales Order - Purchase Order - MIGO - MIRO - Outbound Delivery - PGI - Billing.

Purchase Order assign with Sales Order. so, when we get GRN the stock value capture against Sales Order.

We maintain Moving Average Price.

When we get PGI then it capture the Stock value against Material Moving Average price. My requirement is, how it capture the same value (Stock) from MIGO.

Example in current process :

Sales Order     SO value     Purchase Order      PO Value     MIGO Value

SO01               1000               PO01                    600                    600

SO02               1200               PO02                    800                    800

when we get PGI against SO01 & SO02 the PGI stock value 700 for both case. but out requirement, for SO01 it will be 600 & for SO02 it will be 800.

Please suggest.

With regards,

Uttam Maity

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Please find answer to your quarries.

1. Yes, After SO creation we maintain the Info Record. after that with Tcode ME58 we assigned the Purchase Order. Then the Sales Order number are automatic assigned in the PO.

2. When we get GRN then Stock capture against the Sales Order.

3. MIGO done by Mvt Type : 101 & PGI done by Mvt Type : 601

With regards,

Uttam Maity

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I see you are using account assignment category M which means your sales order is not a cost object.

You could solve your request by using E instead, then the costs are stored sales order item specific in table EBEW.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You said your "Purchase Order assign with Sales Order"

Will it create special stock? or will it be neutral stock after MIGO?

It sounds a bit contrary when you say that you order directly to sales order, but then it uses the moving average of the normal warehouse stock.

Can you give some more details, maybe screenshots of PO account assignment (hide vendor name and material description)  and then show the stock from MMBE