cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock showing in IM & Not in WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created new warehouse & assigned to existing functioning plant. And moved the transports to test system. As a result of this existing IM storage location has been converted to WM. And previously existing IM stock is not shown in WM (which is logically correct).

When I tried to remove the stock & put it into other location, it didnt work because expecting WM stock removal & it does not find Quant. And same result if I try to do posting change through IM MvT 309.

Can someone please help to know what should be done to make same stock active in WM. I mean is there any program or anything else?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member38225
Participant
0 Kudos

Hiren, your consultant should have moved the stock over before performing a conversion that is a prerequisite, you could try and execute LX23 to see if that will at least perform inventory clearing but I'm not sure it will work on this scenario.

Later...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Philip,

This does show IM stock and the quantities that are not in WM are shown as differences. So when I go back in the selection screen & set the indicator Clear Differences --> it creates a batch input session (execute this session in SM35) and the result --> It removes all the stock from IM to match WM stock.

former_member38225
Participant
0 Kudos

Whew, awesome!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should really empty the IM Sloc first before connecting a WM or You create a new Sloc and connect that to the WM and then move from existing IM to the new Sloc and WM.

Otherwise You will have that problem where the WM doesn´t find the quant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear C.Gasslander you are absolutely correct, we have already planned this activity for production system.