cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access via null object reference is not possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I got an error while developing the webdynpro application using supply function. can any body tell me how to rectify these error . I am posting the error what i got it in the application.

Error while processing your query

What has happened?

The URL call http://cstehp5.cst.com:8085/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zwd_01s_supply was terminated because of an error.

Note
  • The following error text was processed in system CST : Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible.
  • The error occurred on the application server cstehp5_CST_85 and in the work process 6 .
  • The termination type was: RABAX_STATE
  • The ABAP call stack was:
    Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C4STANDARD==============CP
    Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C4STANDARD==============CP
    Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C8STANDARD==============CP
    Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C8STANDARD==============CP
    Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C7STANDARD==============CP
    Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ADAPTER===========CP
    Method: IF_WDR_NW7_DELTA_RENDERER~CALCULATE_DELTA_BLOCKS of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ADAPTER===========CP
    Method: PROCESS_DELTA_BLOCKS of program CL_WDR_WINDOW_CONTENT_ADAPTER2CP
    Method: IF_WDR_NW7_DELTA_RENDERER~CALCULATE_DELTA_BLOCKS of program CL_WDR_WINDOW_CONTENT_ADAPTER2CP
    Method: SET_CONTENT of program CL_WDR_NW7_INT_WIN_ADAPTER====CP

What can I do?

• If the termination type is RABAX_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination in system CST in transaction ST22.
  • If the termination type is ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination on the application server cstehp5_CST_85 in transaction SM21.
  • If the termination type is ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, you cansearch for further information in the trace file for the work process 6 in transaction ST11 on the application server. cstehp5_CST_85 . You may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.
  • If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system adminmistrator.

Error Code: ICF-IE-http -c: 800 -u: SAPUSER -l: E -s: CST -i: cstehp5_CST_85 -w: 6 -d: 20150227 -t: 064225 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED_NO -X: 080027FEC4C81EE4AFC3B579B72BF628_080027FEC4C81EE4AFC3B579B2493628_1 -x: AB1DBEE4B9CDF165B628080027FEC4C8

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Trinath,

Please check the cardinality of the node and the kind of the data source you are supplying. Seems like there is cardinality mismatch or please check the source code extract in ST22, to get the exact line where the error is triggered, and try to post here, so that the exact issue can be known.

Regards,

Harsha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls provide the source code snapshot of ST22 as well.

Thanks

KH