cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity split at invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have a requirement to split one line item into two in invoice and distribute the quantity. Please let me know if this is possible. The clients have created creait return orders and processed the PGR also for almost thousand orders. Now they want to differentiate the sale quantity and free goods in a single invoice. These returns were done for invoices which are in legacy system. So I would like to know if we can achieve this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Item category determination at Billing level

Why can't you do the split either at SO level /Delivery...

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you set the Billing Relevance as "K" for your item category, then it is possible to do partial billing against one line item.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

Thanks for the input. Its not just partial invoicing. Lets say there is quantity of 100 in one lint item in delivery. So in invoice customer wants to split it as 80 as one line and 20 as second line in the same invoice with different item category (TANN) so that the price will not be calculated for 20.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With standard configuration, it is not possible it is not possible to change the item category.  You need to involve your ABAP team.  Tell the logic to them who can do this for you.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do we have any solution please