cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GTS Indexing program /SAPSLL/SPL_CREATE_SEARCHTADRC issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you please help us to resolve the below issue.

we need to run the following indexing jobs when ever we load the SPL Delta file.

1. /SAPSLL/SPL_CUS_APP_BUFF_RESET

2. /SAPSLL/SPL_CREATE_SEARCHTERMS

3. /SAPSLL/SPL_INDEX_CREATE

4. /SAPSLL/SPL_CREATE_SEARCHTADRC

5. /SAPSLL/SEARCHTERMS_LOAD_TREX

6. /SAPSLL/SPL_CHECK_SCEN_C1M_LO (BP SPL check against Delta updates)

When we running the step 4. indexing program /SAPSLL/SPL_CREATE_SEARCHTADRC, we have selected the "Changed Partner Address only" button, but we getting the below error "Unable to select any business partners".

we have updated few SAP ECC Business partners address and transferred to GTS, still we are getting the same error when running the step 4 indexing job.

Please provide any thoughts or suggestions on this issue.

Thanks,

KV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

annmarie_cahill
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi KV,

I presume you have Synchronous screening active for the BP function?

Selecting " changed Partner addresses only" in the transaction / SAPSLL / SPL_STBP only works under the condition that a transfer from the feeder systems to SAP GTS occurred,

In Addition the Customizing for SAP GTS SAP Global Trade Services

- > SAP Compliance Management > Sanctioned Party List Screening > Activate Business Partner at Business Partner Function Level must be set to Asynchronous ,  otherwise I believe you will get the "unable to select any business partners" message.

If you have synchronous screening active, then on transfer of the BP, the search terms would have already been generated as part of the SPL screening.

I hope this helps,

Ann Marie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ann,

your Awesome!!!!

Yes we have enabled Synchronous in the system i.e. reason no entry existed in the /SAPSLL/LEGLRGI table and getting the "unable to select any business partners" message. when running the /SAPSLL/SPL_CREATE_SEARCHTADRC indexing program.

Thank you so much for your response.

Thanks,

Vishvesh.

Answers (0)