cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Related Notifications' button in Results Recording screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I am facing a situation where for the same material in different plants (with different Master Inspection Characteristic) the screens of the result recording are different. One has a button 'Related Notifications' and the other one does not have one:

What triggers the appearance of this button? What is the function of this button? Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Snigdho

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check any notification relating to material has been created or it is open in that plant.

regards

Manish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help. You are right - I created a new notification for the second plant. Next time onwards I can see this button appearing in the screen.

Thanks again for your help

Regards

Snigdho

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This happens when there is at least one notification exists for the material. Whether it is outstanding or closed, that'll change the sign from Warning to Information but this tab comes into appearance as soon as you record defects and thus notification is on. When you click on this tab, it'll display the related notification figures with status.

As far as your pictures are concern, I assume there was no defect recording done in insp lot num 343 when snapshot was taken. Later on, user might have done defect recording either in 343 or 344 and thus you get that tab in insp lot num 345.

It would be strange if there was some other practice followed, and you'd need to come up more details onto that.

ntn