cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap quality notification partner function

0 Kudos

Hi Can anyone help to understand where the partner function master data ie., department responsible are created.

within a notification how can we find the approver of task completed by person responsible .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KK,

Please can you let me know if you have done your bit of self-search across the points you are looking for. Form your question sets I am not very clear like if you have really got any issues as such or if you have explored anything.

Well, now to guide you a bit further so that you can search on your requirements better - please can you check he configuration nodes below -

Quality Management => Quality Notifications => Notification Creation => Partners => Define Partner Determination Procedures

First you need to select the type of notification you are using. Then inside the 1st sub-node 'Partner Determination Procedure', either you can create your custom partner determination procedure, or you can reuse any existing such procedure. In the 2nd sub-node called "Partner Functions"  you can create your custom specific partner function, or double check the one you are searching for. In case if you have created a new one, you need to jump back to the 1st sub-node, and assign it there against the necessary PartnDet.Proc.

Coming to the 2nd point - In a notification, we can add "Approver" partner function, related to your selected "partner  determination procedure'. But it acts at the notification header level for all tasks added, and it is not limited to any specific tasks as such. Means, though different tasks can be processed by different VW users, but Approver partner function can approve the notification at header level. To check it more, you can go inside the notification => Extras => Notification Documents => Action Log and can find the history of what has happened so far to the notification. In case there is no separate partner tab in your notification, you can execute Goto => Partner and see the approver partner there, and then you can check the action logs.

Thanks,

Arijit

0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

I have created new Partner determination procedure and then I created new partner function Plant and assigned Partner type WK(Plant) to it. Now I am trying to assign this Partner function to Partner Determination Procedure, I am getting error and partner function is not displaying in drop down too,

Please suggest.

Regards

Amit

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Please check if all the parameters for partner WK is correctly maintained.

As this is a old thread please avoid using it. You can you create a new thread with the error message you are getting and experts will answer to your query.

Thanks,

Arijit

0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

I will create a new thread. What parameters for partner WK you are specifically talking about, please reply in new thread.

Thanks

Amit

former_member213163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to below mentioned path

spro-quality management-quality notification-notification creation-partners

here you can define partner determination procedure

now select partner determination procedure and then select 'assign partner function to notification type', enter required notification type and go to details.

at the end of the screen there is one check box 'approval required' select the same

now select enter responsibilities tab and enter the required responsibilities and save.

now partner function approver tab will appear in which you can select required partner function which will b responsible to approve task completed by person responsible

hope this will help you.

With best regards,

Prathamesh