cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice split due to foreign Trade data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Please inform how to avoid invoice split when a sales BOM has digital product not relevant for delivery and physical products shipped together.

As said above digital products are  not relevant for delivery, they are downloaded from the URL provided on physical product.  for example a PMP book has a questionnaire which needs to be downloaded from the URL provided on PMP book. Both products are defined in assembled or unassembled BOM and has separate pricing.

We are trying to create combined invoice for digital product from sale order and physical product from delivery.  But is splitting because of foreign Trade data is missing for digital product which was not shipped.

I goggled and found that export data needs to be taken off in order to invoice both together. But I'm afraid to clear foreign Trade data. Because it may impact intrastate/Extrastat reporting.

Please advise.

Regards

KS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

can you provide error details screen shot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva Shanker

Split analysis is showing export indicator and export number for physical products which is copying from delivery and both of them are missing for digital products which is copying from sale order.est

We can clear both of fields through custom logic to create combined invoice for physical products from delivery and digital product from sale order. But here my question does it impact intrastat/extrastat reporting process.

Thanks for looking into my query.

KS

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

this sales is export sales or domestic sales

its domestic sales their is no impact as for standerd , and export direct sales also no impact

in customizing report using this field then it will impact check once your customize report level .