cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling WEBI report as csv shows no data on the file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Folks,

We are using SAP BI BO 4.1 SP5. My users are trying to schedule a report in CSV format. Schedule status shows successful, but the file doesn't has any data. Is this a bug? does anyone used this option before, pelase advise.

I've tested other formats, they work absolutely fine and returns data. I've also tried manually export data to csv and the file comes up with data. I would like to know if this is an issue with the product or if I'm missing something.

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Below is the exact issue....Can you please advise if it's a known issue or something that we missing.

We are using SAP BusinessObjects V 4.1 SP5, and it seems we have an issue with WEBI report scheduled as CSV format. Any manually added columns in the report (such as variables/formulas as new columns) are not coming through into the scheduled CSV document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

when you zschedule a document as .CSV, the data wil be the result of the query, not the table itself.

REgards,

ROgerio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rogerio,

Is that the case only with CSV, why is it showing all columns when scheduled as excel or pdf? when scheduled a document as pdf/excel the data will be result of table from the report but not the query?

Can you elaborate please.

Thanks,

Ravi