SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending idocs from POS DM to ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

Tell me please. I want to check - correctly i configured the POS DM or not. Therefore i want send idoc WPUUMS from POS DM to ERP and i do not understand how do it. What methods exist for do this? Where usually create this idoc?

Regards
Denis.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

In order to send the IDoc from POSDM to ERP, you will need a partner profile in POS DM and ERP with correct communication parameters. The message types WPUUMS and WPUTAB should be added in outbound parameters in POS DM and at the receiving system, maintain them as Inbound parameters (if you are using aggregated IDocs).

I would suggest to Google for POS DM config guide and follow the step to prepare various tasks and POS DM and using PIPE dispatcher, you can generate the IDocs and send to ERP. You need to assign the tasks which are responsible to generate WPUUMS and WPUTAB IDocs when they are executed in POS DM.

Once the IDoc is created, as per your partner profile it will be transmitted to ERP, where you need to process these inbound IDocs using BD87 or RWPOS_PARA to post the IDocs.

I hope this will help you to start with.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

In order to send the IDoc from POSDM to ERP, you will need a partner profile in POS DM and ERP with correct communication parameters. The message types WPUUMS and WPUTAB should be added in outbound parameters in POS DM and at the receiving system, maintain them as Inbound parameters (if you are using aggregated IDocs).

I would suggest to Google for POS DM config guide and follow the step to prepare various tasks and POS DM and using PIPE dispatcher, you can generate the IDocs and send to ERP. You need to assign the tasks which are responsible to generate WPUUMS and WPUTAB IDocs when they are executed in POS DM.

Once the IDoc is created, as per your partner profile it will be transmitted to ERP, where you need to process these inbound IDocs using BD87 or RWPOS_PARA to post the IDocs.

I hope this will help you to start with.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Amit