SAP HCM P&F - Issue with Workitem display in the Frontend
We have created a HCM Form (FPM Based) & Process for Overtime Request by an Employee to be submitted for an approval to Manager.
When an employee submits the request, the same should be displayed in the Manager's work overview as a workitem. But, we are not able to see the form in the frontend.
All the POWL configurations are done following this post MSS POWL Inbox config (EHP5 & above) - LAUNCHPADHANDLER action
Please help me with your inputs.
Christopher Solomon replied
1. Did you make sure you have proper workflow attached to your process and that the "event linkage" is correct?
2. Did you make sure your workflow has the correct HCM P&F classes assigned for "exits" and such?
3. Did you check transaction SWIA to see (graphic) where exactly the work item got routed if the workflow is indeed triggered?
4. Did you check your "agent determination" to insure the item does go to the employee's manager? (and what if the employee is the manager? Does it route correctly to the manager's manager then?)
5. If you do see the work item but can't open form, make sure security is set correct (they need at minimum P_ASRCONT auth. and various CASE Mgmt auth objects....along with P_ORIGIN which should come from their normal HR security).
.....that is a start. If all this checks out, we can go from there.
Hope this helps.