cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Segments from Target IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus.

I have an XML -> PI -> IDOC(Orders05) scenario. One of the requirements is not to create line segment (E1EDP01) if the material does not much a Certain criteria.

I've managed to achieve this for every source line seperatlly with RFCLookup(For requirement check) and createif function, the problem for me is that it creates multiple calls to the RFM.

My question is whether this could be achieved by calling the RFM only once with all the materials and then removes segments according to the result?

And if it can be done, I would really appreciate some help and direction with the mapping.

Thanks.

Motty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gal,

Please check this blog.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen.

Thx for your answer. i should be more specific. I know how to populate the RFM, i have difficulties to take the answer and split it back to lines and then make the decision.

Motty.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gal,

If you are unable to split it back to lines from the RFC call please correct me if i am wrong, can you put this UDF after the RFC lookup and see.

public void fixList(String[] input, ResultList result, Container container) throws StreamTransformationException {

for (int i = 0; i < input.length; i++) {

result.addValue(input[i]);

}

}

Regards,

Praveen.