cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI-based reporting: the internal BI data administration is inconsistent Solman_setup error in technical monitoring setup step 2.4 Reporting setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am configuring technical monitoring in solman 7.1 i stuck in step 2.4 Reporing setting

i checked the solution for this  the problme is "It was discovered that, in one of these tables (/BI0/SREQID), an initial value for the request ID (REQID) is missing." and i follwed the note 1107821  
I checked the table, the entry exist there still this step is red .

For this this error  i check the rfc to bw ( I made  solman current production clinet as BW)  and activated the data source and also replicated it but still

it is red and RFC is working fine both connection test and authorizatin test RFC name is BICLNT500   500 is client number

For this error solman is suggesting to maintain paramter RSOSTANDARDCTOACTIVE as blank  for user SM_BW_ACT. i did that but still the it is showing red

RFC is working fine

for this as solman suggested i maintained parameter RSOISCONTENTSYSTEM as  blank  . but still it is red .

One more poing for 1st error In solman says

In the context of the environment checks, checks were performed on BI-related database tables. It was discovered that, in one of these tables (/BI0/SREQID), an initial value for the request ID (REQID) is missing.

and it has given note 1107821

and  in note table is /BI0/SREQUID  

Table name is different

Can you Guys please help .

Thanks

Pramod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

hi pramod

did you ever got a answer to this issue ? as i am having the same!

thanks for your feedback

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carla,

Yes i resolved the problem , few recommendation for you .

1.prerequisite  for this step is you have to completed step in Basic configuration  in Step 5

This step should be green.

when you will click execute a job will run in background name CCMS_BI_SETUP . it should be completed  make sure your client is open .

2.Make your Solman production client as BW system  as per sap recommendation,

2.keep client open while doing this activity.

And you can completed your technical monitoring without having this step green . you can go ahead .

Thanks

Pramod.