cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to distinguish what GR line item has been parked invoice document by MIR7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I use work flow to release MM invoice parked by MIR7. But I get trouble with PO with many GR line items (example: PO shipment cost, PO stationery ...) where we need to match consecutive many invoices from one PO. Normally, when matching invoice by MIRO, amount an quanlity will be minused, we can continue to match invoice by exist line items. But now, when we parked first invoice  to one line item (invoice not be released), amount and quanlity also display old value in second invoice  for this line item, user cannot distinguish what line item has been mached invoice and waiting released, this is difficult to working. Please give me solution to distinguish what line item has been parked invoice in t-code MIR7?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think what you describe is standar system behaviour. You nee to re-think how you use Invoice Parking  workflow - it is meant to manage incomplete documents, not for invoice release. You need to first post invoice doucument, only than open invoice qunatities will be updated and depending on tollerance limits and other setting release invoice for payment.