cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ccBPM interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new in ccBPM . I was creating one BPM scenario to merge 3 files getting from sender side and creating one single output file and receiver end.

For this along with all other necessary components I have created 3 abstract System interfaces in sender SWCV under the sender namespace and 1 abstract System interface in receiver SWCV under the receiver namespace. I am creating Integration process in receiver SWCV under the receiver namespace.

As per my understanding to get value from abstract System interface, We need to create container . But as 3 abs SI are in sender SWCV , I cant refer them from receiver SWCV. Please help me to follow right path as I am new here.

Please give me an guidelines what else scenarios are possible and need to practice to master in ccBPM.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding to get value from abstract System interface, We need to create container . But as 3 abs SI are in sender SWCV , I cant refer them from receiver SWCV. Please help me to follow right path as I am new here.

You have an option to add a software component as part of Basis Objects. Once you have added the sender swcv, it will appear under Basis Objects and you should be able to select your sender objects there. To do this, double click the receiver swcv and then click edit and add the swcv you'd like.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now I am facing a new issue.

In the transformation under source Messages abstract SI are coming but its showing that source parameter abstract interface is not set . Please help.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The messages or the message types should be in a container, otherwise you won't be able to select any messages.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now its working fine . Thanks to you all for the help .

I have referred the following link for this scenario-

http://scn.sap.com/community/bpm/blog/2014/01/30/simple-bpm-scenario

At the time of testing I am looking that If there is only one record in both the file then its working fine.

In case of multiple records its not working. I thought there can be multiple records in both the files and at the time of execution IP will match the common parameter (Here EmpID ) of both the files and create output file accordingly.

Is it possible to do?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Apu,

Many blogs are available to check how to create n:1 ccbpm .

Please refer the below one .

I hope this blog will solve all your queries. if you are still having doubt let us know again.

Warm Regards,

Rudra