cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer HUs from ERP to EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have one small question in term of handling of HU between ERP and EWM.

I have some HUs in ERP maintained and which of them has the fixed numbering.

I also have created the number ranges for HU in both systems.

But how can I transfer the HU's from ERP to EWM, because there nothing about HU in the integration modell.

Or should I just create the HUs in the EWM by myself? But how the mapping between two systems works?

Could you may be give me some hit or is there may be some note about this?

Thanks in advance

BR

Denis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sandip_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

What do you mean by " I have some HU's in ERP Maintained"??

Because in ECC-EWM integration model, handling units are always linked with the inbound or outbound deliveries. When the ECC-EWM integration is completed and you CIFed the products from ECC to EWM, a good receipt can be done with or without handling units. HU can be created in ECC inbound delivery using packing functionality or can be created in EWM Inbound delivery. The only configuration required for Handling units are the packaging material types and packaging materials to be created in ECC as well as in EWM system. The HU number ranges should be maintained in both the system in such a manner that there would not be any overlapping. generally external HU number range is not required in EWM system also.

Thanks,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

thank you very much for such a fast responce and for the very clear answer.

What do you mean by " I have some HU's in ERP Maintained"??  <--- I's been wrong question from my side.

Thank you very much once again.

BR

Denis

Answers (0)