cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with smartform printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In advance Thanks for all who are going to help me in below issue. When i was trying to develop new program for smartform, it was not disaplying the original content from the internal table. Instead it was directly displaying the 'CODE' as it is ...

lets see example...

I have created Main window ...Main area ...Loop (for an internal table - moving data to work area) - then row - then cell - in that 'Text' ...

In that i wrote like '&wa_bseg-bukrs&' it suppose to print the data, which is there in that structure / work area. But it was printing as it is in all the pages...it was showing around 67 pages with the same text ...under field1.

even other fields also showing the correponding text in the same way. Even i could not able to debug the smartform too, when i was wrote BREAK-POINT, even it was priting that too as text...can any one help me.

Thanks

Jaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have writen the Fields direclt in the Smartfroms, Just press the Pencil icon (You wil find this above the syntax check button) to open the line editor, there you need to write the fields

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

Thanks for your reply, you are right i wrote directly in the editor. but as you told I could not able open the line editor. I can able to see the pencil button, but when i clicked on that i was getting 'Place the cursor on a field', how can i get the line editor.

Thanks

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

before the pencil icon u will have insert field icon click tht & writr ur code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your help - Giving reward points ...Keep it up.

Jaya

Answers (0)