cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple User Request via GRC 10.1

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I was trying to submit multiple user for role assignment via GRC 10.1  . I was able to submit the request but when the request was forwarded to the role approves the approves not able to either reject or approve the request as in the risk violations tab there is no user id is showing.   In our workflow we need to run the risk analysis prior approving a request . Much appriciate if you anyone could advice where it goes wrong .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

can you please provide some more information. From my point of view risk analysis for multiple user works. The analysis criteria always shows as in your screenshot. If you check in SLG1 you can see if the risk analysis has been started and if you have errors.

Can you please check SLG1 and provide us with more infos?

Best regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agree with Alessandro's comments.

Would it be possible to add a screenshot of the actual requested line items in the request?

0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Apology was away for the past few days .. yes its true the risk analysis indeed works and goes to the next stages and the reason why the roles was failing is because of lack of authorization in the RFC user ID which we use to connect the child system to CUA . Thank you for the help i was to early yo jump to the conclusion .

Regards

Kumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Trinetra_Bhusha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saji,

Can you please let me know how do you setup mutiple user request for same role in the system(GRC 10.1).

I guess its through template based request but not able to approach for the same  appreciate if you can provide details on the setup.

Thanks,

Trinetra Bhushan