Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create version for cost planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Scenario:Step 1) Pre bid estimation team to make the cost plan  ie Version 0

Step 2 ) proposal team to evaluate teh cost plan and save it as Version 1

step 3) Procurement estimate team to check / make changes if any and save as version 2.

Is it any way possible that I can maintain 3 versions of the cost plan. if yes kindly guide me how to go about .

How can I transfer the cost maintained in  (cj40)  to  original budget (cj30 ).

Thanks

Suvin.Sugathen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Suvin,

You can create different Cost Plan version using t-Code OKEV. maintain the Plan cost Versions 1 & 2 by copying the version 0.

Once you are done with creating Cost Plan versions your end users can create different cost plan versions in CJ40.

Coming to Copying the CJ40 values to CJ30:

In standard CJ40 plan version 0 cost is displayed in Planned total Column in CJ30. you can copy this cost into the original budget.

if you want to copy the final cost plan which is plan version 2 into Budget.. Then you need to transfer the Plan version 2 cost into Plan version 0 using CJ9FS..

Hope it helps..

Regards

Samar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer SAP Help, Search forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume you are talking about CO versions.

Follow the path shown above. Use tcode CJ9FS to copy from one CO version to another.

Hope this helps.

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suvins,

create version profile in OPTS if you want to create project version automatically on basis of status.

if you use manual project version then use CN72.

thanks

Sunil