SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDT - IS-U Installation facts with Zero values

former_member299323
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am passing the CRM product's discount values to the IS-U from CRM, and these values are getting replicated into IS-U at installation facts perfectly via MDT.

Issue:

If we do not pass any value from CRM , even then the node is getting executed and operand is being created with Zero values.

See the screen shot.

How can we stop this node execution from config?

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Please make the Z_FLAT_DISCOUNT which is Factor as a dynamic value and then no Facts will be created for this Operand with 0 value.

Let me know if this does not solve/solves your problem.

Regards

Pallav Tiwari

srinivasankh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

I understand your issue here, the Master Data Generator tries to create the Facts with its initial value if not maintained from CRM.

There are two ways to overcome this issue:

A) Try using Virtual Attribute: For that Fact use 'Virtual' under Service and assign a custom function module. In this custom FM write your own logic to check the business logic whether to apply discount or not. Based on this you can decide whether to create this Fact or not.

B) Implementing the BAdi - ISU_CSBTIO_PRDOC where you can add your own logic to add Facts in method 'MDG_CONTAINER_MODIFY'. In this depending on scenario to create Facts or not you can use  swc_set_element ct_container 'FIELD NAME' Field_Value - change according to your actual name of the Factors.

Hope you find this useful.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay.

Please kindly let us know if you solved this issue.

Thanks and regards,

Christian.