cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LaborOff and its view in ME (6.1.4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I was analysing the Labor On and Labor Off activities and would have some questions/issues.

If possible, please comment.

Regards,

Andrej

• there is no standard way to see what users are labored on on´a concrete SFC either by SFC or User, the only way ti infer this is to read the SFC activity log
  • there is no standard way to labor off all users from an SFC, which forgot to labor off, something like clock-out at the shift end - to labor of all labored on users for all their SFCs they forgot to labor off
  • was there not a LaborOff script in SAP ME 5.2 which labored all users off - like a night job/shift end job?
  • possible use cases:
    • see which other users are labord on on an SFC
    • labor of a user from a sfc, because the SFC is already done and a user (for whatever reason) did not labor of
    • labor off all users from all SFCs after shift end

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Andrej,

In Labor Rule Maintenance you can find 'Action Applied at Clock-Out to SFCs in Work'. You can set it to Signoff and as long as the User Clocks Out from POD, (s)he should be labored off from the SFC.

I believe it covers your main requirement.

As to the mass labor off: did you try the ODSLaborRollup script after the shift time has ended? See SAP Note 1966111 - 'Labor Rollup - Signoff on SFC not working' for some more details.

As to the report: indeed, there is no tailored report to see users labored on an SFC. I think it can be considered for future enahncements and you may communicate this idea to Product Owners when you have a chance.

Br, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alexander,

I have checked the setup in SAP ME 5.2 and found the skript called "LaborOffNoShiftLabors", which could be used also to labor off all labored on users which are not in the shift.

Why is this script no more available. Or was this funtionality moved somewhere else?

Maybe the service or bean used by the skript is still in ME, but not available as a skript.

Could someone shere details here?
Regards,

Andrej

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrej,

I do not see such script in default installation of ME Scripts 5.2. It might be a customized ODSLaborRollup script that triggers com.sap.me.ods.LTLabor transaction with AutoClockOut parameter that is just a part of functionality of the default ODSLaborRollup script.

Regards,

Sergiy

Answers (0)