cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivering SAP Screen Personas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Changing status messages: is it possible to changing the wording for status messages? I attempted changing the wording in the flavor when it appeared but the issue I faced is the same status message appeared. For instance (ME51N), when the status message said please update services or limits, I changed it to please make all changes. Another message appears that should display the purchase req. number when saved but it says "please make all changes" instead. I only want to change the message to replace update services or limits.

My company is using SAP Screen Personas 2.0, if any of these concerns are resolved or easier to work with in 3.0, please advise.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I'm not entirely certain I understand the exact scenario... but SAP Screen Personas will not allow changing the dynamic dialog messages coming from the backend application.

A little more detail information and perhaps a screen shot would help in deciding whether it is possible to do what you are looking for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I am trying to describe is a dynamic dialog message and you've answered my question. Thanks so much.

0 Kudos

hi Orionee,

You can use scripting to have message of your choice. Further using javascript can enable you to put whatever message you want. You need to find a point in your flavor, when that script is triggered.

Sushant

Answers (0)