cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivering SAP Screen Personas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've spent a lot of time designing the two flavors our company decided to begin with in our Personas project. Now that we're ready for User Acceptance Testing and implementation, I have a few questions and issues before I can move to the next phase. Please help or direct me to the relevant article/post with more information.

1. Launch Personas flavors: we envisioned users could access transactions as usual from the GUI and be directed to the flavor. Is this possible? I'm aware of the ShortLinks option but we were hoping for an option that didn't require training users to access new transactions or links.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

For Personas 2.0, this is not possible since the flavors can be accessed only via a browser. So starting the native SAP GUI transaction will not launch the corresponding flavor.

You could certainly set up a URL as part of the user's Favorites in the Easy Access Menu, launching the transaction & flavor in a browser window.

Since Personas 3.0 flavors will also work in the SAP GUI besides a browser, it will provide the functionality you are looking for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you! This was what I needed, we're looking forward to 3.0!!

Answers (0)