cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 - PO output to backend system + via idoc to external system ( supplier )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

We are using SAP SRM ECS 7.0 , and i do have a request

At this moment all our PO's created by SRM are replicated to Backend ECC system, and are going out from our system to supplier via email as PDF file

I do have a request that for 1 supplier the PO should not go as email ( PDF FILE ) should go to their system as idoc , is this possible ? how ?

If is not possible from SRM directly is it possible that the Backend SAP R3 system after received the PO from SRM to generate an idoc and send it to out ?

Keep in mind that we need this only for 1 supplier

We also don't receive any "inbounds" from this supplier so no electronic exchange from their system back to us.

Thanks !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to use an output type in ECC with medium may be as 8 special function.

Maintain a condition record for this supplier for the output type u define.

Also you need to set partner profile for this supplier and outbound idoc ORDERS as message type.

Thanks

Suresh

Message was edited by: suresh kallur

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madalin,

In ECS you may not see any PO output message in ECC as PO is just copied there.

As you said that you don't receive any idocs from their system the only possible option is to use PI to send the PO output in the form of XML message. In SRM, there is a possibility to enable the supplier (within BP) for XML output.

In SRM 7.0, PI will hold the supplier web address (URL) to send this XML output to. It is called method call in SRM where XML message is generated as PO output.

Please visit my other posts for detailed config.

Regards,

Ravi Pachauri

geshy_m
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

We strictly need SRMPO output tobe sent from ECC system to PI/XML system for vendor system, any thoughts? Thank  you.