cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Installation Activities in PO 7.4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have installed PO 7.4 package in windows server 2008 with DB6 database. Please anyone explain me what are all the post installation  i need to carry out to get my system ready...

Regards,

Vetri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vetri

Check out the replies by Mark and myself in the thread below. You can run a wizard for post installation.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have installed SAP NW 7.4 SR2 with Process Integration and orchestration package (PO). Please suggest me what are all the configuration need to do in ABAP application system and AS JAVA system...

Regards,

Vetri

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vetri

Did you go through the link I provided above? If you have PO, then it's single stack and you only need to configure the AS Java.

You should follow the step by step guide under "Configuring Process Orchestraction (PI-CP)". It's pretty much self explanatory once you start the configuration wizard.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eng,

Do I have to execute any CTC wizards for the Enterprise Service Repository (ESR) on a single-stack Process Orchestration system after running the the Functional Unit Wizard for "Process Integration and Orchestration Package"?

What enables the ESR?

Regards,

Stephen Ferracioli

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

When you select process integration and orchestration package in the function unit, automatically all related functional units are selected and enabled, make sure Enterprise Services Repository also selected when select process integration and orchestration package. No need to run another CTC wizard.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Interesting. The reason I asked was when I selected "Process Integration and Orchestration Package" (Netweaver 7.5 SP02), Here's what I had automatically selected:

The ESR is not being selected automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess I just have to take a "Leap of faith" that the automatic selection of the "Advanced Adapter Engine Extended" will automatically include the ESR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to additionally select "Enterprise Services Repository" by holding down the CTRL key during selection.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's been a while since I did the post installation setup, but from the looks on your screenshot the checkbox for ESR is selected even though the line is not highlighted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The checkboxes were already selected before anything was highlighted.

Like I said. I'm just going to "have faith". My concern is that I may be missing something special for a "central" adapter engine install. But the ESR is just a local engine that can be shared centrally by additional non-central AAE's. I'll cross that bridge when (if) I get there.

For now I'm just standing up one instance of process orchestration.

Thank you for your reply.