Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Run for Manual Wire Transfer

pankaj_adhikari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I m doing payment configuration in Tcode-FBZP for Canada. The configuration needs to be for wire transfer through bank. There won't be EFT OR ACH OR DME. It will be simple manual wire payment ourself through the bank.

a) What is the payment medium to be used RFFOCA_T OR 005?

b) Is the payment run process same for payment method check and payment method T/W?

c) Will there be spool for wire transfer too?

Regards

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Please how did you resolve this? I have a requirement to generate remittance advice for wire transfer done where DME or ACH will also not be done.After the APP is done, wire transfer will be done outside SAP.

Thank you

RajanSrinivasan
Participant
0 Kudos

a) What is the payment medium to be used RFFOCA_T OR 005?

You don't need a payment medium for Manual Wire Transfer. Hence you don't need to fill one.

b) Is the payment run process same for payment method check and payment method T/W?

The process will be the same except for all the parameters you enter and very important - you will print a check output where as wire payment will go as an electronic file to your bank.

c) Will there be spool for wire transfer too?

spool will be created if you have selected some output for printing. If not you need to look for the wire transfer payment medium in a location specified by the basis team. You can see this using SAP T. Code AL11 and search for the output created by your payment run.

If you are creating manual wire transfer I don't know why you are asking questions b and c