cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_03_BX data not matches with MB5B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have run the setup table properly, no issues on that. When I run the extractor in RSA3…it matches perfectly with the MB5B transaction for most of the plants. But the problem is that for some plants I am able to see data in the extractor BX, but its not available in MB5b. What ever the plants available in MB5B…matches exactly with the data from the extractor BX for on that day when the setup table was run. But for a few plants BW extractor BX shows data but MB5B doesn’t display any data !

I am unable to get how our BW extractor BX is able to show data when MB5B isnt showing any. Now how do I check in R/3 whether there exist any data for the said plants.

How can I reconcile BX data with the base table?

Regards...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

why didn't you fill BF & UM? is your system new? or you don't need historic data? any way, have you try checking in MB51? try to reconcile BW stock data with Mc.1 (if no postings happen after the BX it should match).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus, Any guess as to why 2LIS_03_BX is picking up data for some plant, where MB5B is unable to show data for that plants....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the selection criteria on which you have filled BX datasource. Based on that give input in MB5B.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh, I have filled the setup table in full. i.e. I haven't used any filter criteria.

In mb5b we can see the material documents, but in BX data source, cant we see the material documents?

Regards,

Shreesh.