cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

design the webdynpro layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Webdynpro Experts,

i have a requirement from the my client that is able to see the webdynpro application is to show the output like the Quotation Comparison screen out put(i.e ME49) i'm attach the sample output at the below of this discussion by programatically i done the code able to see the output at classical report. Please help me that how can i'm able to display it on browser through webdynpro application.

Thanks & Regards,

Suresh Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

denniss_
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

maybe a lot of work, but if the layout is fixed (always same columns and rows) you can also work with Labels, InputFields and TransparentContainers to build your layout.

Different layouts of the containers can be helpful (e.g. GridLayout).

Regards,

Dennis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Schaaf,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion here the i have fixed that may be around the 12 vendors for a particular material there may be the No.of materials are vary depending upon selected PR. i am able to display using the grid layout as your suggested.Please help me if any idea about the coding to display the layout like that.

Thanks & Regards,

Suresh Reddy

denniss_
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

layout in Webdynpro can be a bit ... difficult. And I don't know your skills in detail.

I would do it like this:

- create context nodes and attributes for all values of your layout (vendors, materials, values, ...)

- prepare method to select data for display (I prefer the assistant class)

- put the result of data selection into the context (you can use the wizzard)

- place your fixed layout on the view

1. use transparent containers for rows or columns (doing this you can hide/display whole columns or rows)
  2. define proper Layout (e.g. GridLayout) for the containers
  3. add InputFields into the grid and set their properties (e.g. enabled, display as text, ...)
  4. bind the values from the context to attribute text of the corresponding InputField

And again: This only makes sense if it is fixed. You wrote that the number of material varies upon selected PR. If you can have materials from 1..n you should try the ALV first (as Sankara suggested). But it requires additional knowledge of component reusing in Webdynpro.

Good luck,

Dennis

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

You can use ALV in ABAP WD. for tutorials use below link

ABAP Webdynpro Tutorial series - YouTube

thanks,

sankar.