cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating and adding new partner functions to a specific Sale Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am given a requirement to add new partner functions with the existing partner functions at the item level for only one sale order type and it should not impact other sale order type.

Existing

New Requirement is I have to add new ZS Sold to party and ZS Ship to party to this order type. Can anyone help me in achieving this .

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The requirement is to have at item level which means, you have to explore on item category settings.  If I am correct, the same item category which you use for the document type which you were referring, is being used for other document type also, you have to go with user exit.  Through standard configuration, it is not possible.

G. Lakshmipathi

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamaleshkar,

As suggested by Lakshmiji, if you want to use the same item category for other sales documents too, then, std configuration will not work for you.

However, this requirement can be met if u use a copy of the std item category for this particular sales document type alone, so that it will not affect other sales documents.

Do the necessary configuration at S&D --> Basic Functions ---> PDP ----> setup PDP at sales doc item.

Is there any constraint in using a new item category for this sales document alone..?

Regards

Jobi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the requirement explore the"Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Item " .

But the Item category should be unique to go ahead with requirement as mentioned by Lakshmipathi else will impact in all sales order with the same item category.

Regards,

SRK