cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

will it be Possible to raise Sales Invoice Directly (for which customer will pay) me without reducing my RM stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having one scenario for which i want to map process in sap SD pls. advise.

Actual Scenario :

Our customer needs FG - from us  for which we are using our RAW Material from our Inventory & convert RM Into FG from  by using our manufacturing Facility-  for which customer pay us for 1) RM consumed  2) Conversion charges for RM into FG.

As we are not sending RM outside our premises still Our customer is asking Separate Invoice for RM (If  I want to do that I want run total cycle which reduce my stock if i want to raise the sales Invoice & again make GRN for incoming Mtrl  then  convert into FG  so on..)

My question Is will it be Possible to raise Sales Invoice Directly (for which customer will pay) me without reducing my RM stock & Raise second Invoice for FG Inventory will be consumed.

pls. help to Map this scenario SAP SD.

Thanks.

SB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I never come across where the seller to share the details of raw material consumed and conversion charges to end customer.  After that there would be couple of other overhead charges which the manufacturing plant would add apart from some profit margin.

This being the case, I am really surprised at your clients' requirement.  Anyway, coming to the requirement, if at all, you want to raise billing, as already suggested, you can generate order related proforma to your client but since the material code for RM is different from the one which is being sold, I doubt how can you capture this in proforma unless it is entered in sale order.

If you want to show the RM in proforma, you need to extend the RM to the respective sales area, maintain condition record based on which, it will populate in sale order.

G. Lakshmipathi

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the Proforma invoice functionality where the Pro- forma will be created with reference to the order and receive payment from the Customer.

Then for the sales order you create a delivery ,picking & PGI done and obviously your RM stock will impact and refer it to create a commercial invoice.

Check it and revert.

Regards,

SRK