SAP HCM to SFSF Integration- Recruiting Scenario
My client is implementing SFSF - Recruiting scenario with the following 3 flows:
1. Vacancy (SAP) to Requisition (SFSF)
2. Candidate data (SFSF) to SAP
3. Employee data (SAP) to SFSF
I have read most of the documents/links available on this topic but still have the following doubt(s):
1. There are 2 options to connect to SFSF : SOAP (AXIS) adapter and SFSF adapter.
Could you please tell me how to decide which adapter to use in which case ?
2. What is the use of the step Operation Modeler (using Eclipse Juno) in this integration ? I think it is model SFQL queries but is it required in both sender & reciever and SOAP & SFSF adapter case ?
3. Can we use the ESR & ID - Swing version or we have to use Eclipse based iFlows only ?
4. Apart from opening the network port of SAP PI to SFSF, what other connection settings we have to carry out ?
Thanks in anticipation of your replies.