cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HCM to SFSF Integration- Recruiting Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client is implementing SFSF - Recruiting scenario with the following 3 flows:

1. Vacancy (SAP) to Requisition (SFSF)

2. Candidate data (SFSF) to SAP

3. Employee data  (SAP) to SFSF

I have read most of the documents/links available on this topic but still have the following doubt(s):

1.  There are 2 options to connect to SFSF : SOAP (AXIS) adapter and SFSF adapter.

Could you please tell me how to decide which adapter to use in which case ?

2. What is the use of the step Operation Modeler (using Eclipse Juno) in this integration ? I think it is model SFQL queries but is it required in both sender & reciever and SOAP & SFSF adapter case ?

3. Can we use the ESR & ID - Swing version or we have to use Eclipse based iFlows only ?

4. Apart from opening the network port of SAP PI to SFSF, what other connection settings we have to carry out ?

Thanks in anticipation of your replies.

Regards,

Arijit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187587
Contributor
0 Kudos

I will try my best to answer as some time passed from my last SF project.

1. I used the SOAP Axis adapter to connect withthe Dell Boomi process.
    with the SFSF adapter we have performed all the transactions with the SF. As we used SFSF adapter in its first release it was a challenging implementation but SAP worked closely with us to resolve bugs. after all it was a very robust solution (as long as you use it correctly) you can view some of my colleagues in the team, like Prabhat Sharma ,who managed to write some nice papers documenting our work and challenges.
  2. I have used the Juno to model my transaction with SF. very usefull and easy to use tool (as long as you read documentation) we used it for output and input transactions.Nice feature is getting the XSD as a result of the query builder. if you model your transactions wisely you will benefit greatly from reusability of it.
  3. My guess you can...as long as the SAP content is relevant to dual stack solution.
  4. You would like to have an AAE engine on the DMZ for security purposes.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help...i still need this information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know the above queries are quite basic but, trust me, I have tried to find the answer online referring every single blog/forum discussion but could not get it. so pleease help !