cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock transfer from one storage location to another storage locationi have created

0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

i have created a material with inspection type 08 (Stock Transfer Inspection), and assigned stock to storage location 0001 with quality inspection. now i want to transfer stock from storage location 0001 to 0002. But i was unable to transfer the stock by using MIGO.

i have used movement type 311,313,323 and 411.

what is the movement type i have to use. and how can i transfer stock from one storage location to other

Regards

Varaprasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's not really clear if this question relates to stock that has been moved out of QI with UD or if the stock is still in QI stock?  If it's after the UD, its a MM question.

If it is in QI stock, you are not allowed to move it using material movements.  It must be moved using QM transactions.  Use QAC2 to move the lot and stock into a new storage location while in QI.  Or post it to UR and move it with your regular material movements.

Craig

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

poovancheerirajendra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Movt - 311 If you want to move Storage Location to Storage Location from Un. restricted to Un. restrecited

Movt - 323 If you want to move Storage Location to Storage Location from Quality to Quality.

0 Kudos

it is before UD and its working with t-code QAC2

Thank you

varaprasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what error you are getting ?? you can use 311 location to location with in plant you can also try to post from MB1B. also check the stock available in unrestricted use .

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

NO. You can never move the QI stock using MB1B or any other non-QM transaction. Besides, 323 is used to make QI-to-QI stock movement, but not 311.

ntn