cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload the Any Format of Multiple Attachments from Web Dynpro Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear WD Developers,

I have a requirement from my client that is add a multiple attachments(those attachments are any file type like .doc,png,.PDF and .Excel)   from the web dynpro ALV table. if i click the any link of the output alv contents then the pop up has to come and in that popup there is a facilitate of add the attachment from that those file are saved saved any ztable and also it's also possible to open the those documents from WD or Either those can be download to local desktop to view those.

Please give me your valuable Suggestions And U r Input to achieve my requirements.

Thanks & Regards,

Suresh Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Save the file along with its contents into Z-table . Here i'm storing the contents of attachments into Z-table with Ticket No. as my key field.

Following is my table.

And to show the contents of the file, You can use the below code.\

cl_wd_runtime_services=>attach_file_to_response(

EXPORTING

i_filename      = ls_v_attachments-file_name

i_content       = ls_v_attachments-content

i_mime_type     = ls_v_attachments-mime_type

i_in_new_window = abap_true

i_inplace       = abap_true  ).

Hope this helps you.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishnan,

Thanks for u r Reply and suggestion here not to upload the multiple files at a time upload a single one the file type may be of any type it can be stored at ztable or any standard table , once the upload is successful then if i click the download link it will be download to local desktop in which format we have uploaded.if do like this after upload a file file data to be converted as a raw string  datatype so i'm unable to download the data correctly.please help me from u r valuable feedback.

Thanks & Regards,

suresh Reddy

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Please refer below document in which i have explained the steps involved in achieving similar requirement.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

It's not possible to upload multiple attachments from WDA. Instead you can go ahead for ZIP with all files using File Upload UI element.

Else you can also go ahead for Flash Islands.

IslandsWDA_MUploader - Technologies - SCN Wiki

BR,

RAM.