Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax category Gr3 error while downloading customer master

vraoid
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to download customers from ecc to crm but lot of bdocs for Greece have gone into error that Tax category Gr3 not maintained. I checked in ECC table TFKTAXNUMTYPE  but there is no category Gr3 maintained and also checked SAP notes seems there is no Standard Tax category Gr3 and ECC folks are saying there is no scenario for them to maintain Gr3 in their tables.

So my question is why the bdocs are going into Tax category error if there is no tax category Gr3 existing for the same?

Regards,

V Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

Could you please run the download object 'dnl_cust_tax' to download tax setting first and than try to download the customer.

I am also surprise if GR3 is not there in ERP as well as in CRM than how come the error is coming but would request you Please cross check in table 'TFKTAXNUMTYPE' and also in V_TFKTAXNUMTYPEC in CRM/ERP for GR3 entry.

Please revert with the finding.

Thanks,

prem

vraoid
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

I have already done all the things that you mentioned, but my question is why is it taking category GR3 which does not exists in ECC as well as CRM.

Regards,

Varun Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Generally it does not happen. The category suppose to be there in ECC side that is why it's picked up. I would like you to check the tax category setting in ERP side for country code GR. Please use tcode CRM_TAX_VALIDATE_BP to check the setting.

And also check the business data(category) in customer in ERP system. The category anyway coming from the business data which is maintained for this customer in ERP right ? may be it is worngly updated in ERP side.

Thanks,

Prem