cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

goods issue has already been posted for delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All, Our dispatch team has done PGI and material document also created ,But still in header data goods issue status is showing B(partially completed),Please check it and provide the solution.Here we have created delivery with combination of different orders.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member290220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

U done Combine delivery with multiple orders.

Check if all items are in delievry from all orders, some times same code twise in orders but it will come one time due to stock against the material. please check the stock for all material.

ex : in order no 123, item 000010 : 9000012  qnty 1

000020 : 9000012  qnty 1

Please check the stock in MMBE for all quantity.

Regards,

B Siva Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva, Yes,we have created single delivery with multiple orders,After PGI MIGO document has been created with all the items,But in Delivery header data goods movement status showing partially completed,I am not able to do the PGI reversal,If i do the PGI again then system is giving error "Goods issue has already been posted"

former_member290220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ravi,

Complete the invoice for that delivery and have to check all the items are exist r not.

Regards,

BS Krishna

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check whether posted goods issue qty is same as sales Order qty.

This may happen, if delivery qty is less than sales Order qty.

Kind Regards

Kamlesh.

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

check in VL02n like delivery qty and pick qty is same then you can also manual set as C for completely processed.

Regards,
Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, Thank you for your message,How to change the goods movement status manually in SAP

0 Kudos

PGI hasbeen done and then only created POD and it is confirmed also

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor

Hi Ravi,

Use the VL_COMPLETE to update the status of the delivery to complete.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar, Thank you for your reply,If i use the above T-CODE ,then goods movement status and billing status also coming complete,So after that i am not able to do the billing.