cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects 4.0 - Resource Search

Former Member
0 Kudos

Having specified the 'Qualification' and 'Minimum Availability', when I do a resource search, I get the list in line with the expected. On this page, few of the columns - Resource Name, Assignment, Suitability etc. have the expected (and right) values. However, such columns as 'Time Available', 'Capacity' and 'Availability' have values zero.

What ooght to be done to get the right values in these columns?

Thanks and Regards...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope you hve maintained the availability in Transaction RPM_EMPDATA.

Regards,

Reema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reema,

Thanks for the inputs. I did specify the location and availability for an employee in the transaction you specified - RPM_EMPDATA. Havng done this, I see the columns Skills, Location, and Availability checked (ticked right).

But I see no difference at the front end. When I do a resource search, and when this resource appears in the search list, I see values in the columns 'Resource Name', 'Assignment', 'Suitability' etc. but the 'Time Available', 'Capacity' and 'Availablity' columns still read zero.

Anything else that you'd suggest me doing???

Thanks again...

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bittu,

Actually I think, the transaction RPM_EMPDATA mentioned by Reema is the correct one. If it still does not help, the reason is perhaps the setting of the role type. Would you please check the settings in customizing, if the flag 'WFD Server' is set or not.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenbo...

The flag is not set. If I set the flag, I am not able to staff the resource to the role. I get a message that the resource 'XYZ' is not known in WFM core. I have WFM though.

Do I have to have the flag checked and work this out in case I want the fields(and other fields currently showing zero values) to show non-zero values??

As mentioned, the 'Time Available', 'Capacity' and 'Availability' fields in the 'Find Resource list show zero values.

Please suggest.

Thanks...

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bittu,

Let me check it sometime next week, if you hear nothing about it, you can raise a customer message.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Answers (0)