cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NetWeaver 2004s Java Trial Version - Installation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am trying to explore the Java trial version. However, during the installation at the Media browser --> Software package request step I am facing the below pasted error. I have tried giving all the possible folder paths. None of them seem to work.

You entered: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAPNW2004sJavaSP9_Trial\SAPNW2004sJavaSP9_Trial\Sneak_Preview_Content\JAVA\APPS Found the label SAP:MIGAPPS:700:MIGRATION:: but need the label SAP:JMIG:700::😘

thanks

Bala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

quite simple the package you have selected is not right, or may be during the download you have done some mistake.

Kindly check it back. It clearly says it's lookig for some other file while installing you are providig some other location. This information you can see in the LABEL.ASC file and decide about the one which you need to give.

reward with points

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have received a DVD of the SAP NetWeaver 2004s. And have faced the same problem : SAP:JMIG:700::😘

I have created a file in my desktop with the name LABEL.ASC and put the text : SAP:JMIG:700::😘

and now it work's well

Soufiane Nourredine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bala,

I also have faced this kind of problem sometime before.

I am not sure ,whether it is a bug or not.

But i tried a workaround myself.

Go to the particular DVD,open <b>label.asc</b>,edit it and put the "MIGRATION PATH"

which it is asking for in the errormessage and rerun the process.

It will work.

reward points if helpful.

Ranjeet0702
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You have selected the wrong DVD label. You send me you email ID. I will send you the Installation guide.