Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Events uploading via excel

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are working on a rail scenario where bsuiness wants to upload various events at arrival, destination using excel integration.Can you kindly inform what enhancements we need to do to acheive this excel integration uploading events reporting.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Gr8.

Once the events are uploaded via excel can we view the events reported with actual date/time and location in the execution node of the TM document and EM web UI itself?

For excel uploading, how do we prepare for the fields in the excel so that all the required info is updated in the EM web UI /TM document.

Thirdly is there any manual step required also to have the events updated successfully via excel in EM web UI?

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

I think you got something wrong here. What Gopi wrote above does not refer specifically to SAP EM. There is no standard function available to upload event messages from an EXCEL to SAP EM. You have to implement this yourself. The links Gopi posted may help you with that. If you are successful with that, you can share your solution here 🙂

Best regards, Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

Yes Daniel pointed out correctly.  I forgot to update, this is a custom functionality need to implement on Webdynpro UI.

I given links to have a better idea how to implement through WebUI or Internal table.  The logic are pretty much same but only posting of data, connecting BAPI and posting events based on SAP EM functionalities.

Please post the solution here that would help us in future if customer request for this same requirement.

Regards

GGOPII