cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF: Vendor transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

I have been trying to send Vendors over to APO thru CIF, I could see a bunch but couple of them just dont get across. I tried sending them alone in a seperate Integration model I get the same message that (vendor) <b>location does not exist</b>.

The next time I tried sending the vendors with SA's, Inforecords and contracts I get the same message. On SMQ2 in APO I get Function: /SAPAPO/CIF_TPSRC_INBOUND

Which I tried to execute just to get a message <b>Function module does not exist or EXCEPTION raised</b>.

Please help, have a good week ahead.

Mono

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Keep the queues clear.

Enter the vendor numbers with leading zeros, if any, in the selection field when generating the IM.

Try using program RIMODINI (instead of RIMODAC2) for sending the vendors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjeev:

Thank you for your response, could you please elaborate on <b>Try using program RIMODINI (instead of RIMODAC2) for sending the vendors</b>

I mean how I do that.

Thanks again.

Mono

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mono Al

Using transaction se38, enter RIMODINI as the program name and execute.

You should have a selection screen for your integration models. Enter the integration model you want and execute. You should now have a list containing the models you want to re-initialise. On execution now, the full model information will be resent (rather than the delta logic).

Hopefully your missing vendors will now come across.

Answers (0)