cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration Opportunity Attachments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we proceed the data migration process on a 'brand-new' C4C System. The Customer requested the upload of all attached files during the data migration process. The standard tool set -for example the opportunity migration template- contains data structures for attachments. But 😉 only URL ca used for this. Is the an function/toolset etc. to load files on the business objects during the migration. Maybe the are method for bulk upload after the migration process?

I look forward to your Feedback.

-- jan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

If you have figured out a way to migrate attachments and display it on the attachments tab, please let me know. We have to achieve this for a custom object.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep, Jan,

did you figure out a way to migrate attachments to the object? I am looking for this but for service tickets and accounts.

thanks, Hans

former_member210407
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

In my understanding there is no tool in C4C that allows to mass upload files as attachements.

As a workaround, I relay on a classical file server (FTP) or services like DropBox, SugarSync,.. that gives an URL to a file.

This may not be the most effective procedure to link files to a C4C object but it works.

Best regards,

Benjamin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'd have the same question but regarding Activities: Tasks and Appointments. Are there any news on this or can attachments only be attached by uploading them to a server and adding the link to the migration template?

Many thanks and kind regards,

Doro