cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item in transfer process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

Need some help on the most common issue in SRM i.e. ITEM in transfer process for a line item.

We are in SRM 7 EHP2 Classic Scenario.

For a SC status is approved and PO is created in ECC system but the status of the SC is not updated in the SRM system and no Object link is updated.

Though when I check the Item BE_OBJECT_ID is updated with the PO number and Logical system is also correctly updated.

I have already run BBP_GET_STATUS_2 and CLEAN_REQREQ_UP but as there is no entry in BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB so no changes the document are made.

Is there a workaround possible or any permanent fix to the issue ??

Regards

Ushir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

I have checked the transaction sxmb_moni and found that a XML Purchaser_orderERPConfirmation_IN) is there for our document which is in status Error.

I am not able to reprocesss/restart it as it says that XML can't be restarted with this status type.

I could only find the error as : "System_Error">Application-Error exception return from pipeline processing!</

What can I do to reprocess it ?

Regards

Ushir

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ushir,

Please then check the attachment in note 1270081 for how to handle different types of error status in ESOA and make sure you have also activated FEH.

Best regards,
Wendy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ushir,

Usually for such issue, you should check in which way you are sending SC, via RFC or ESOA.

If you are using ESOA, this symptom is normally because the PO confirmation XML is not sent from ERP (PurchaseOrderERPConfirmation_Out) or not correctly processed in ERP or SRM.

So please check in sxmb_moni whether the confirmation XML has been generated or processed correctly.

Please let us know if you need any further information.

Best regards,
Wendy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ushir,

From SRM 7.01 onwards, CLEAN_REQREQ_UP is no more required for the status update for the shopping cart. It is needed only for the confirmation.

Please check whether the report BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER has been scheduled as background job in SRM. If not, please schedule this and check after whether it helps.

Regards,

Aswini