Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS Customs Document

former_member215337
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi GTS Experts

When we create a transaction in the feeder system based on proper communication and IDOC settings it will reach to GTS system, then in GTS server it will create a Customs/Mirror image documents for GTS various services. In this regard I would like to know that:

1. Why SAP GTS will create custom document for screening why dont it screens the original document (reference document) which comes from feeder system?

2. Where is the control that GTS system will generate custom document.

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

GTS is designed to "plug and play" with the SAP ERP and CRM systems, but also has fully-functional interfaces for use with external (non-SAP) systems.  Transactional documents from those different sources may not have the same structures, so GTS maps the interfaced data to its own document types for screening and other functions.

For accredited customers, the GTS configuration guide is available in the Service Marketplace to help you set up the system.

Regards,

Dave

former_member215337
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr. Dave for your information. Here I need to know that the controlling field to generate Customs Documents in GTS system. Is that the standard behavior of GTS system or any control setting is there in GTS please let me know.

Thanks Dave

Srikanth

Answers (0)