cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC with discount price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In SRM 7.02, Creating a SC from internal goods and service...

1. We need to add the discount in the SC line item..how can i added the same...?

2. I have backend contract with Discount and Scales defined in the item level..when i create a SC for that item linked to contract, the discount value and the scale value for that discount is not displayed?

Is there any settings need to be done to display the discount in the SC.. and kindly suggest me...

Thank you..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Kindly update your information for the above scenerios.

Thank you...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any update plz..

former_member206441
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kanda,

The logic can be written in Change Badi. Since we will be getting the value from SC we can make calculation and update it to custom fields.

Thanks & Regards

Arun.K.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

We cannot add the discount price condition in SC item level...??

If it is then How to add it..through configuration...

Regards,

Tamil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tamil,

Discount price conditions will only appear on PO. Generally scales and discounts are part of the pricing conditions in contracts. When the PO is created against this contract, discounts will be calculated based on the scales. You will see the discounts pn the PO when the SC gets cnverted to PO, but not on SC.

Hope I clarified your question.

Thanks,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jagadish,

Thanks for your reply. I got the point.

If i am creating a cental contract, i need to assign one Z price condition in Header and Item in contract..

how can i assign..?? Since in configuration there is option to assign either Header condition or Item condition only. Can't able to assign the same condition both in Header and item level...

Kindly provide your suggestion...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I replied you in your new thread. So, you can continue with other thread. If this question is resolved, please close this by marking it as resolved.

Thanks,

Jagadish