cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase or Decrease Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a problem regarding cash flow program. I have configure in the system Real Estate related "assignment of reference flow types". I have set relation flow type for "Follow up posting due condition reduction" & "Follow up posting due condition increase".

In my case, i have create contract master data which condition already posted for period 05.06.2013 until 31.12.2013 using cash flow date 05.06.2013.

Then i create new condition with new period 05.06.2012 until end of contract, then i set back cash flow date based on new condition 05.06.2012, when i check cash flow program system generated flow type increase for condition that already posted for period 05.06.2013 until 31.12.2013.

My client wants to increased flow type doesn't appear in cash flow for condition that already posted.

I have attached file for this issue below.

So many thanks the one can solve my issue.

Regards,

Viary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajnikant_verma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vary,

First i would  like to update you that if your are doing any modification or changes in the condition type after the posting or you are adding the same condition type with past date after the posting then system will automatic generate the increase or decrease posting based on the difference amount.

This is SAP product feature and we can not stop it to display when you run the cash flow report. Please check with your programmer to avoid to display of these entries(As per my suggestion don't do that) .

But there are some work around solution are there to avoid the affect of increase or decrease posting on your main revenue account by assigning with reference GL and object transfer posting.

Thanks

Rajnikant Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Just information, this only for prorate calculation condition.