cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

illogical moderator !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

it took me two hours in writing  and three days of online searching when i decided to write a post about sap MM and its certification , asking question that only SAP MM consultant can answer !

and my post got deleted , can i  at least get the text back,  so maybe i can copy it to another more friendly forum !

BTW , i lost my previous  four years user  email and i created anew user here ! am not a "noob"

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ela'a, Was the post "Questions about MM certification and IDES"?  I'll send it to you via eMail now. The question is more related to training and certification.  See the navigation at the top for "Training & Education" and select a space from those categories for your query. Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it was, never mind the text Jason.
i posted another question on SAP Certification which BTW didn't came as a suggestion when you try the pop up box for "create discussion".

and sorry for spamming the SCN with multiple threads , but for some reason my threads were disappearing after creating them so i thought something was wrong with my connection !