Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PricingExchRate type

loganathan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have do the configuration to bring the exchange rate of sales order to billing by check the field Pricing Exch Rate type with A(Copy from sales order).

But still in billing,Exchange rate value is coming from OB08.

Kindly suggest is there any other setting which has to be done to fetch the sales order exchange rate to billing?

Kindly suggest me in this juncture

Thz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which exchange rate you were talking about ?  For information, you could see three exchange rates in billing document and they are:-

-  VBRP-KURSK = Document currency for Price determination which depends on the setting of TVCPFLP-PFKUR in copy control

-  VBRK-KURRF = Document currency for FI postings. If you input manually in sale order field VBKD-KURRF, it is copied to above    

table / field.  Otherwise, this will be determined during invoice generation.

-  KOMV-KKURS = this is for local currency at Price condition level which will be determined based on pricing date.

G. Lakshmipathi

loganathan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thank you for reply

My requirement is at price condition level but that should be based on document date.

Because my sales order is on DEC 14 with has different exchange(ex 10.5 Eur) but if im trying to do availability check now and try to do delivery.Its picking 9.5 Eur. Because of this,my net value is going down at item level subsequently at header level as well.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have already explained how system would fetch the pricing condition level which is always based on pricing date.

G. Lakshmipathi

loganathan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thank you.As we need to change the exchange rate at item condition,we wrote logic and it will be based on document date.Its meeting our requirement.

Thank you for your needful.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member290220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Exchange rate in Invoice :   header level    : picked from Accountin

Item Level      : Picked from Sale Order

Regards,

B Siva Krishna