cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Error in Billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an urgent Requirement....got an error during pricing. Using a new feild POSEX i have maintained Rate. In Scheduling Agreement i have to manually update to get the net value....? In billing i am not getting the net value.....system is not able to read the condition for POSEX. Even though i manually update the net value is zero......Kindly give a solution at the earliest....as m in golive stage.

REgards

Kishan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the analysis in the condition tab page to check if the record which you are trying to maintain is being read by the system.

Since this is the new field as you said,I am assuming that this field is present in the the field catelog so that you was able to create a condition table based on this field.

If not the procedure is to add the new field to the field catelog using userexit.

Confirm the above points and reward points if useful.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In your billing document goto pricing and click on Analysis and check what the system is giving information related to your condition type for which system is not able to recognize the record. Then you will be able to find out the reason. Hope this will help.