Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Delivery for Single Sales Order

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

My clients requires, that, for specific customer there should be only one delivery for single sales order and for other customer few partial delivery should allow. I tried to control it by customer master but it is not working as per requirement. So could you tell how control the partial delivery should not allow for specific customer.

Thanks in advance,

Kundan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks for your all your support. But this won't help for me. So i had decided to work out this with the help of abaper.

What i had done to achieve this, i had asked abaper to create one table in which put some information column like t-code, delivery type etc. and followed some coding on this, If this gets triggered then it should allow only on delivery for respective customer other wise no response.

Regards,

Kundan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

adithya_velide
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kundan,

For your requirement, please try this. In Customer master, sales are data, shipping tab you will find a field as Complete delivery required by law . Please check that field and maintain partial deliveries per item as 'D'. so that whenever you cerate a delivery for a sales order to that particular customer system will not allow to create partial deliveries. only one delivery with full quantity will be allowed.

Hope it works,

Regards,

Adithya V.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan,

My understanding of your requirement is that for some customers you want that always one delivery must be created for one sales order i.e. more than one sales order of the same customer (having everything same except the sales order numbers) should not be combined to single delivery, it should be always 1:1 ratio.

Based on above, I think that you can achieve it through customer master only. For the customers, you want 1:1 ratio you need to uncheck 'Order combination' while 'Complete delivery required' must be checked with 'Partial delivery per item' as 'C' and 'Max. partial deliveries' as '0'.

Since you mentioned that you are not able to achieve it through customer master, may we know that what issue you are getting?

Kindly correct my understanding, if wrong.

Regards

SD

0 Kudos

Hi Kundan

In the master data of the customer you can determine whether or not a complete delivery is required.
Fields KNVV-AUTLF and KNVV-KZTLF. When these flags are set and you create a sales order the VBAP table will be filled with the corresponding entries.

If you try to create a partial delivery against a sales order item where vbap-kztlf  is = 'C' you will get
error message VL062 (Although this is a customisable message)

It would seem that for your particular customer you should set the vbap-kztlf = 'C' when you create the sales order for that customer only. If it could not be achieved by master data because you sometimes want to allow partial deliveries you can user user exit MV45AFZZ -> FORM userexit_save_document_prepare

In here you can set the field as required according to your own specific rules to achieve this goal.
Another alternative would be to have a custom data requirement/routine that handles the delivery creation for that customer 

Hope it helps you further
Kind regards
Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just an idea: define a new ítem category with completion rule A.

Depending on the number of sales orders,  adjust your effort to make changes in the system:

- If only few, change manually proposed ítem category when creating the sales order (you customized allowed ítem categories by sales orders, adding new one). Even you can pop up a reminder message text  coming from customer when creating the sales order

- if many, maybe determine a new process (new sales order type call it "single delivery" that determines automatically new item category...

Regards,

JM